User:Nicholas C. Whitley
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Nicholas C. Whitley
- Arizona State University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Phoenix, AZ, United States of America.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from My course instructor, Dr. Barbara Smith., and I've joined because My name is Nicholas Whitley. I am a BME student who has registered for the ASU BME 100 course. I need to join OpenWetWare in order to complete the required collaborative lab reports for this class..
2015, J.D., University of Arizona
2012, B.S. in Business Economics, University of Arizona
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164