User:Nelson Augusto Berrocal/Notebook/WiFi Coli 2010 Wet Lab/2010/06/10

From OpenWetWare
Jump to: navigation, search
Owwnotebook icon.png Project name Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png

<!-- sibboleth --><div id="lncal1" style="border:0px;"><div style="display:none;" id="id">lncal1</div><div style="display:none;" id="dtext"></div><div style="display:none;" id="page">User:Nelson Augusto Berrocal/Notebook/WiFi Coli 2010 Wet Lab/2010/06/10</div><div style="display:none;" id="fmt">yyyy/MM/dd</div><div style="display:none;" id="css">OWWNB</div><div style="display:none;" id="month"></div><div style="display:none;" id="year"></div><div style="display:none;" id="readonly">Y</div></div>

Igem-logo-150px.png <sitesearch label="Search Lab Notebook" title="IGEM:HelpU/2008/Notebook/Project_name1">title=Search this Project</sitesearch>

Customize your entry pages Help.png

June 11th, 2010

Because the last PCR didn't work and we didn't have more DNA from iGEM kit plate 2009, I used a PCR product made with Taq polymerase and I made a gel gust to get sure the PCR product containing the biobrick BBa_K098010. The biobrick was there. Then I purified the PCR product following the PCR Product Purification Kit Roche; but it seems the PCR product was diluted too much following the protocol described there so I lost the PCR product containing the biobrick BBa_K098010.