User:Nelson Augusto Berrocal/Notebook/WiFi Coli 2010 Wet Lab/2010/04/28

From OpenWetWare
Jump to: navigation, search
Owwnotebook icon.png Project name Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png

<!-- sibboleth --><div id="lncal1" style="border:0px;"><div style="display:none;" id="id">lncal1</div><div style="display:none;" id="dtext"></div><div style="display:none;" id="page">User:Nelson Augusto Berrocal/Notebook/WiFi Coli 2010 Wet Lab/2010/04/28</div><div style="display:none;" id="fmt">yyyy/MM/dd</div><div style="display:none;" id="css">OWWNB</div><div style="display:none;" id="month"></div><div style="display:none;" id="year"></div><div style="display:none;" id="readonly">Y</div></div>

Igem-logo-150px.png <sitesearch label="Search Lab Notebook" title="IGEM:HelpU/2008/Notebook/Project_name1">title=Search this Project</sitesearch>

Customize your entry pages Help.png

April 28th, 2010

I made two restrictions of the plasmid I extracted yesterday with EcoRI and PstI.
I followed the next protocol:
20μL DNA
4μL Buffer 3
1μL each enzyme
1μL BSA
1μL H2O
After incubate 5h30 I made an agarose gel to 8% with the restricted plasmids and the original ones.
Ladder | DNA restricted 4μL | Plasmid 5μL | Ladder

  0     1  2  3  4     5  6  7  8     9      <---Lanes

It seems that this gel it's OK, it showed two bands of 3kb in the lanes from 1 to 4.
(The small piece of 100bp that we expected didn't appear but we expect it to appear by making a PCR)