- Conduct a four point probe to determine the conductivity of the BSA conjugated gold nanoparticles.
- A small Teflon paper was prepared.
- Four short palladium foils were prepared with the following dimensions:
- (4.8mm by 6.3mm), Area= 30.24mm2
- (2.3mm by 7.4mm), Area= 17.02mm2
- (2.2mm by 7.4mm), Area= 16.28mm2
- (3mm by 7.5mm), Area= 22.5mm2
3. Palladium wires were then glued to the palladium foils using CircuitWorks® 5 Minute Conductive Epoxy.
4.The foil containing the palladium wires were then glued to the Teflon paper.
- The wires failed to stick to the Teflon paper.
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.