Doing confirmation sequence checking
- G7 looks good
- R18 looks good except that RFP might have some mutations in it
- R13 looks good
- R6 looks good
- G19 looks good
- R23 looks good
- G14 looks good.
- G18 has a point deletion in the first part of the makoff bicistronic design. Combined with the fact that the flow cytometer data seems to suggest that it has very low fluorescence, I would say that I believe it actually has this deletion, and that it has made the construct largely ineffective.
- R15 looks ok
- R12 looks ok
- G13 looks like it might have a mutation in GFP, but probably not.
- G23 looks ok
- R20 looks very good
- G6 looks very good
- G12 looks good
- R14 looks as though it has two makoff RBS part 1's ligated into an RFP backbone, with a T7 promoter. After the second RBS part 1, makoff 14 is present, but R14 is probably no good.
- R19 doesn't seem to have the first part of the makoff RBS, but it does have the T7 promoter, makoff RBS 19, and RFP.
- R7 might have a point deletion in the makoff 7 RBS, and it's RFP looks strange and mutated, neither GFP nor RFP.
- G20 looks good
- G15 looks good
So I will not use the data from constructs 7, 14, 18, or 19.