- Take the UV-VIS of the salt solution from the last time.
- Prepare 50 mM H2SO4 50 mM FeSO4 fixant Solution.
FTIR analysis was performed on the all of the previously prepared films. The most prominent were:
- 0.5 g glutaraldehyde MW of 22,000.
- 0.5 g PVOH MW of 22,000 with H3PO4.
- 1g PVOH MW of 22,000 with H3PO4 with maleic acid.
- 100,000 MW of PVOH, 1g, cross-linked-oven 120 deg Celsius, for 90 mins.
- 100,000 MW of PVOH, 1g, 8ml water, with HCl.
- 22,000 MW of PVOH cross-linked oven film, 1g, 120 deg Celsius and 90 mins.
- 0.5 g MW of PVOH, cross-linked with maleic acid and H3PO4.
- 0.5 g PVOH, MW of 22,000.
- 1.0g PVOH, MW of 22,000 with H3PO4 and maleic acid.
- 50 mM H2SO4 Fixant Solution:
(0.0000050 mol/L)*(98.07g/mol)*(10 mL)*(1L/1,000 mL) = 0.0266 mL = 26.65 micro liters.
- 50 mM FeSO4 Fixant Solution:
(0.0050 mol/L)*(278.01g/mol)*(10 mL)*(1L/1,000 mL) *0.99 = 0.138 g FeSO4.
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.