- Repeat measurements done last Wednesday with additional 2 hour samples.
- Prepare 24 hour incubation samples with the three concentrations of Rhodamine B.
- Prepare new fibers
- The same protocol was used today that was used yesterday.
- I came in 2 hours early today to start the incubation process for the 2 hour samples. I added the volumes of each Rhodamine stock that are described in Nicole's notebook.
- I ran the UV-Vis spec on the samples.
- Nicole and Maxi prepared new fibers and started a 24 hour incubation. See Nicole's notebook for details.
Figure 1: The data table above compiles the 2 hour data for the past two days of 2 hour testing. Samples 4-6 of each concentration were run today.
- The following graph was created from the UV-Vis data that was collected today.
Figure 2: The graph above plots the percent change in concentration of Rhodamine B in solution after 2 hours of incubation at room temperature.