User:Michael J. Espiritu
- Michael J. Espiritu
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- 416 Kaha St.
- Address 2
- Kailua, Hawaii, United States
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I currently work in the Bingham at University of Hawaii at Manoa. I learned about OpenWetWare from Google search, and I've joined because I am currently a graduate student at UHM in the Molecular Biosciences and Bioengineering program and we have several labs within our department that have research interests corresponding to those that may be placed into the synthetic biology category.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- 2014, MS, University of Hawaii Manoa
- 2011, BS, Hawaii Pacific University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164