User:Michael F. S. Pereira
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Michael F. S. Pereira
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- Institute for Theoretical Biology
- Invalidentstrasse 43
- 10115 Berlin
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am currently working in:
- Quantitative characterization of sRNA-mRNA interaction for the isiA-IsrR system in Synechocystis sp.
- Modeling of cyanobacterial kaiABC protein clock system in Synechococcus elongatus
I have joined OpenWetWare because I would like to contribute to the availability of open knowledge on the specific topics I am working. Additionally I am interested in meeting scientists working in the same field, with whom interaction is would be appreciated.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164