I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Md Alfatah
- IMTECH,CSIR,CHANDIGARH INDIA
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from During paper search i found and i have seen ,this is good for me, because thats i want., and I've joined because actually i am doing ph.d and my interest always in recombinant DNA technology, but synthetic biology is more better option to do some different application, like makeing different metabolic pathway for producing novel product by either microbial cells or mammalian cells. So why i am going to work in synthetic biology , for some what different work..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164