User:Matthew D Wortman
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Matthew D Wortman
- University of Cincinnati
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from google, and I've joined because 1. Convenient place to look up recipes and protocols I haven't used or can't remember. 2. Share informal experiences that are too long winded or voo-dooey for journals. 3. Maybe set up a lab site.
I don't know that I would be comfortable editing unless I was quite certain something was factually incorrect. So I suppose I'm not joining in order to edit so much as to add..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164