(Redirected from User:MartinJambon)Jump to navigationJump to search
- I am currently working for Wink - no biology involved
- I used to do some research about bioinformatics and proteins, and was postdoc in the Godzik lab
- I am the main founder/admin of Wikiomics, a bioinformatics howto, which opened in November 2005. I don't maintain it myself anymore.
- I made an extension of the MediaWiki engine which can retrieve and arrange PMID-based citations in MediaWiki wikis (such as OWW).
- I love OCaml programming. Some say I am a fanatic but of course it's just that they are forever-frustrated programmers. My personal web site provides some utilities for OCaml programmers