User:Mariana Ruiz Velasco L./Notebook/IGEM 2010/Wet lab journal/2010/08/26

From OpenWetWare
Jump to: navigation, search
Igem-logo-150px.png WiFi coli: A communi-colight system Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png

It won't be long yeah...


  • I didn't like the way in which my transformations turned out, so I decided that I will repeat everything, from the ligation to the transformations. The first thing was to dephosphate the pSB1C3 and to ran a gel to quantify the components of the ligation to repeat.


CuantifLRE 26Ago10.JPG

  • The lanes were as follows:


1. Ladder

2-6. Claudia's things

7. LRE restricted with XBA I and PST I

8. LRE restricted with ECO RI and PST I

9. Constitutive promoter on plasmid BBa_J61002

10. pSB1C3


  • As everything went out as planned, I decided to make a ligation (again) just as follows:
  1. LRE (XBA I/PST I) with J23100 labeled as LRE + J23100 Mar and date.
  2. LRE (ECO RI/PST I) with plasmid 17 labeled as LRE + p17 Mar and date.
  3. Control (J23106) labeled as Co J23106 Mar and date.
  4. Control (plasmid 17) labeled as Co p17 Mar and date.


  • The reactions were left at 16°C ON.