It won't be long yeah...
- I didn't like the way in which my transformations turned out, so I decided that I will repeat everything, from the ligation to the transformations. The first thing was to dephosphate the pSB1C3 and to ran a gel to quantify the components of the ligation to repeat.
- The lanes were as follows:
2-6. Claudia's things
7. LRE restricted with XBA I and PST I
8. LRE restricted with ECO RI and PST I
9. Constitutive promoter on plasmid BBa_J61002
- As everything went out as planned, I decided to make a ligation (again) just as follows:
- LRE (XBA I/PST I) with J23100 labeled as LRE + J23100 Mar and date.
- LRE (ECO RI/PST I) with plasmid 17 labeled as LRE + p17 Mar and date.
- Control (J23106) labeled as Co J23106 Mar and date.
- Control (plasmid 17) labeled as Co p17 Mar and date.
- The reactions were left at 16°C ON.