User:Luis Alberto Munoz Ubando
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Luis Alberto Munoz Ubando
- The Robotics Institute of Yucatán
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Mérida, Yucatán, México
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from A friend of mine wrote an article about it., and I've joined because I have been engaged on the use and promotion of open architectures ; at the same I am working on bioinformatics and being connected to this community should have an important impact in my research.
- 2006, Senior Research Scientis, UT Vienna, Austria
- 2000, Post-Doc, University of Oxford, UK
- 1999, PhD, INRIA France
- 1994, MS, INRIA, France
- 1993, BS, ITESM-CEM, México
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164