User:Libertad Pantoja Hdz
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Libertad Pantoja Hdz
- Institutional email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gmail: email@example.com
- Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Evolutionary Genomics Lab at CCG from UNAM University. I learned about OpenWetWare from the iGEM web page and in a lecture given by Pam Silver. I've joined to contact iGEM members, get information about systems, synthetic biology and protocols. And of course for sharing. :D
- BS(Not finished yet),Undergraduate Program in Genomic Sciences, UNAM
- Systems biology
Actually I am helping with this course organization at my faculty. I have partticipated in iGEM as member of the LCG-UNAM team.
I am interested in the study of modularity and its biological implications.
I want to understand how imprinting is established in the zygote and its implications in development.
- Transcriptional Regulation
For this semester I am working ina project related to transcriptional regulation by sigma 70 in E. coli.