- tested bsa+ gold and dye with fluorescence 1st batch (400 nm and 280)
- made more bsa + dye at same protocol from the feb 14 second batch
- made a sample of bsa+ buffer for the concentration curve as a standard
- 406µl buffer/ 2776 µL = x / 10000µL
- (15µM)(2.7)=(x)(3.18) new concentration in the BSA+Dye+buffer solution = 12.7 µM of BSA in buffer +dye
- diluted gold to 30 µL gold+BSA+dye+buffer +1,000 µL buffer
- diluted gold to 200 µL gold+BSA+dye+buffer + 1,000 µL buffer
- BSA+buffer - diluted 30 µL BSA+buffer + 1,000 µL buffer
- bsa had not affect on fluorescence
- need to test how much of affect it has on uv.
- there was very little shift for the AUNP +DYE, the shift was to the left and hardly noticeable we will repeat to make sure this is correct
- 6nm shift for BSA+dye
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.