User:Khyra A. Neal/Notebook/Chem 571/2014/09/16
|Project name||Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
September 16, 2014
1. Prepare 500 mL 50mM NaCl
2. Prepare 1 L 50 mM Glycine Buffer at pH 3.5
3. Prepare 25 mL 1 g/L Lysozyme
1. Dialyze 4 mL of Lysozyme stock solution (solution that was prepared in previous steps) in 3 in dialysis tube
2. Dialyze 4 mL of Lysozyme colloid solution (30:1 [Au]:[Lysozyme]) in 3500 g/mol MWCO tubing for glycine soak.
3. Beakers were labeled, covered with parafilm, and placed on a shaker at low speed overnight.
pH and Conductivity
NOTE The 0.1 mM solution was omitted because all of the data measured were outliers. The omitted data is shown in the table but is NOT included in the graphs. The outlier is indicated on the table by *.