I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Kathleen Wilsbach
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- 1550 Orleans Street
- CRB II Rm 376
- Baltimore, MD 21231
I work in the Gabrielson Lab at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Pathology Department. I learned about OpenWetWare from Google for double thymidine block protocol, and I've joined because I found a calculation mistake in a protocol and I would like to correct it..
- 1993, PhD, UCLA Molecular and Cellular Biology
- 1986, BA Biology, University of Delaware
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here