- K562 transduction (trial 2)
- Cell culture: passaged U2OS 1:10, K562 1:10
- Cell culture: started Luc14 & Gal4EED/luc cultures (4 mL 20% FBS/ 1% P/S)
K562 transduction (trial 2)
- See ##/##/## for transgene/virus list
- Cell stock passaged 1:10 on 9/22/14. Assume 1.0E6 cells/mL
- Added 1 mL complete culture medium to 6x 15 mL conicals
- Added 80 μL cells to each tube
- LaBaer lab
- Biohazard set-up: Wescodyne waste and rinse; 10 mL in 2x 50 mL conicals
- Added 5.0 μL 2.4 mg/mL polybrene (thawed) to each cell sample. Swirled to mix.
- Added 400 μL virus (thawed/ spun/ pipetted to remix) to each cell sample. Swirled to mix. (rinsed pipette tip before discarding)
- Note: had some left-over virus; marked these with black dot on caps, placed back into the -80°C box
- Spun at 2250 rpm (1178 rcf) for 25 min.
- Pipetted u/d to resuspend, transferred cells to 6 mL plate
- Grew at 37°C. Will check GFP expression tomorrow.