- Lauren, Andrew, Alondra performed temperature-sensitive growth experiment on two strains.
- Made fresh YEPD liquid media
- Worked on MAPPs
- Took pictures of plates from yesterday
- Streaked out more strains
- I finished cross-referencing glycerol stock list with growth experiment list and directed them to streak out strains that had been missed. I made a GenMAPP-compatible version of the growth experiment list and printed out the MAPP for further reference.
- Add glycerols that Andy/Alondra made last week to master glycerol spreadsheet
- Stamp out four more plates of systematic deletion collection
- Throw away old samples from the -80°C freezer
- Clean Nalgene carboys from BIOL 478 lab
- Throw out old plates from the refrigerator
- Fill shaking water bath in cold room