I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jurijs Lazarevs
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Moscow, Moscow, Russian Federation.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Main research areas
- Study of pathogenetic aspects of microscopic changes in organs and tissues in humans and experimental animals in pathological states of different origin and in the course of treatment.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164