User:Joshua M. O'Brien
- Joshua M. O'Brien
- University of California, Davis
- 1 Shields Avenue
- Center for Animal Disease Modeling and Surveillance
- Davis, CA 95616 USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Center for Animal Disease Modeling and Surveillance at the University of California, Davis. I learned about OpenWetWare from A fellow Post Doctoral Researcher (Mario Pineda-Krch) has an account and he has found it a good way to communicate with other researchers., and I've joined because I am Post Doctoral Researcher at UC Davis and would like to communicate and connect with other researchers interested in ecology and evolution..
- Expected in June 2009, PhD, University of California, Davis
- 1993, BS, Carleton College
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164