User:Jorge Arturo Zepeda/Notebook/iGem LCG-UNAM team 2010/2010/07/29

From OpenWetWare
Jump to: navigation, search
Igem-logo-150px.png iGEM Project name 1 Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png

Thursday 29th July 2010

Today I digested the pBluescript II KS + plasmid and the cI inverter PCR with EcoRI-HF and PstI for posterior cloning of the inverter into the plasmid as follows:

Reactive..............1x [ul]
DNA....................20
BSA.......................1
Buffer2..................4
H2O....................11
EcoRI-HF...............2
PstI........................2
Total....................40
For the plasmid I did it twice.

Then I checked the DNA quantities in an agarose gel for posterior ligation.

IMG 0338.JPG

1º ladder
2º pBluescript II KS + plasmid
3º pBluescript II KS + cut with EcoRI-HF and PstI
4º pBluescript II KS + cut with EcoRI-HF and PstI
5º cI inverter PCR cut with EcoRI-HF and PstI