User:Jorge Arturo Zepeda/Notebook/iGem LCG-UNAM team 2010/2010/06/07

From OpenWetWare
Jump to: navigation, search
Igem-logo-150px.png iGEM Project name 1 Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png

Monday 7th June 2010

I checked the cI inverter transformation that Paz did on Friday, there was one colony so I plated it, additionally I cultured it on 4ml of liquid LB with 4ul of kanamycin with the respective negative controls, one with kanamycin and the other without it.

The culture was in the incubator at 37º and shaking but seemed not to be growing so I leaved it there overnight.
As we ran out of both liquid and solid LB, I made 2 liters, one solid and the other liquid.