User:Jorge Arturo Zepeda/Notebook/iGem LCG-UNAM team 2010/2010/06/03

From OpenWetWare
Jump to: navigation, search
Igem-logo-150px.png iGEM Project name 1 Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png

Thursday 3rd June 2010

I checked the PCR from yesterday, the gel came out negative for CDE1 and CDE2 with also a unspecific swept, for AB1 also a swept but it might actually also have the band for luxAB, AB2 seems to be the only one correct.


Then I checked the cI transformation, but there were no colonies!!!! it was my mistake though, because when I had to give the heat shock, it wasn’t hot enough. I retransformed the cI and also did a transformation with the 18 plasmid as a positive control and 2 negative controls.