- Begin UV-Vis and Fluorescence data collection on Rhodamine6G experimental and standard samples.
- Make stock concentrations (both groups can use the same solutions)
- Take UV-Vis and Fluorescence spectra of these samples.
- Make a calibration curve based on UV-Vis.
- Compare your data to some published values
- Make a calibration curve based on the fluorescence.
- In order to do this, you'll need to measure the area under the fluorescence curve, not just the fluorescence peak height.
Finish Films created last week
- Instructions for finishing the films can be seen here
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.