I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jacqueline Rochow
- Student at Flinders University, South Australia
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from The wiki was mentioned and linked on biopunk.org, and I've joined because I am a biotechnology student with a strong interest in science in general and biology in particular. I am a strong believer in the ideal that scientific information should be as free and accessible as possible. For companies to guard their intellectual property and in-house techniques may be an economic necessity, but basic scientific information should be available to everyone. How can we expect to continue to advance scientifically if such information isn't available to work with?.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here