- Dialysis of protein and colloid against different dialyzing solutions
- prepared 500mL of 50mM NaCl
- prepared 1L of 50mM Glycine buffer, pH 3.5
- used 0.4mL 0.95M HCl and 0.37513 g glycine
- Prepared 25mL of 1g/L Lysozyme
- Dialyzed 4mL of lysozyme in about 3 inches of dialysis tubing
- prepared a 3500 g/mol MWCO tube for NaCl, Glycine, and HPLC water soaks
- prepared a 25k g/mol MWCO tube for Glycine Soak
- also dialyzed 4mL of a colloid solution in 3500 g/mol MWCO tube for Glycine soak
- Creating Calibration Curves
- Calibration curves of pH and conductivity were created for both NaCl and Glycine buffer
- 15mL of 2x, 5x, 10x, 50x, 100x, 200x, and 500x dilutions
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.