- Finish Second Round of Titrations
- Finish the Second Round of Titration
- Initially only 6 titrant data points were taken in order to determine where the inflection point would be.
- The next round of titrations works in smaller increments to set up a more accurate curve
Amino Acid Titration Data
- Note - The first calibration of the pH detector did not register. These are single calibration titrations.
- Note - All 2nd trials were preformed with 1mL 1M HCl rather than the original 10mL.
- During the second titration, 15mL of DI water was used
- During the second titration, 20mL of DI water was used
- During the first titration, 2mL of 1M HCl and 20mL of DI water was used
- There is no pH data for the first titration because too much HCl was added
- During the second titration, the mass of Tryptophan was cut from 0.6044g to 0.2015g to make dissolving in solution more practical
- 1mL of HCl and 27mL of DI water were used
Amino Acid Titration Curves