User:Hung V. Le
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Hung V. Le
- Protein Science Consulting, LLC
- 5 Fernwood Road
- Address 2
- Rockaway, NJ 07866
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from while googling for information on E. coli BL21 and aminopeptidase. The database on E. coli genotypes was very helpful, and I've joined because to obtain or contribute science information on the web.
- 1978, PhD, SUNY, University at Buffalo
- 1973, BS, SUNY, University at Buffalo
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164