- Hojka Kraigher
- Slovenian Forestry Institute
- Večna pot 2
- 1000 Ljubljana
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Department for Forest Physiology and Genetics at the Slovenian Forestry Institute. I learned about OpenWetWare from a colleague, and I've joined to add the lab for forest physiology and genetics.
- 1994, PhD, Slovenian Forestry Institute, supervised by Prof. Franc Batič, University of Ljubljana, SI & co-supervised by Prof. David E. Hanke, University of Cambridge, UK
- 1991, MS, Slovenian Forestry Institute, supervised by Prof. Nada Gogala, University of Ljubljana
- 1984, BS, Biology Department, University of Ljubljana, supervised by Prof. Matjaž Gogala
- 1985, BS, Forestry Department, University of Ljubljana, supervised by Prof. Janez Titovšek
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164