User:Gregory E. Maurer
- Gregory E. Maurer
- University of Utah
- 257 S. 1400 E.
- Salt Lake City, UT 84112
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Bowling lab at the University of Utah. I'm currently studying the effects of seasonal snowpacks on soil carbon and water cycling in the mountains of the western United States. Specifically... How will declines in snowpack amount and earlier onset of the spring snowmelt affect decomposition and soil respiration?
- Presently a PhD. Candidate at Univ. of Utah
- 2001, BS, University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Biogeochemistry: primarily the terrestrial carbon and water cycles and their relationship to climate and human activity.
- Plant ecology and native plants of the western U.S.
- Using new computing tools to help me do my research.