User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/Artificial telepathy
- 1 Hypothesis
- 2 Elements of artificial telepathy
- 3 Discussion
- 4 See also
- 5 References
1. Brain-to-brain connectivity is evidence of non-local biological entanglement. 
2. Shared neural activation (cognitive empathy) is synchronous and regulated by the corticolimbic system. 
Elements of artificial telepathy
- Potential risks and abuse of neuroweapons for domestic surveillance?
- Mental imagery decoding
- Psychological aspects of artificial telepathy
- Thoughts interference, synthetic psychosis
- Privacy invasion/surveillance tool
- Religion (brainwashing)
- Computational sensory/motor neurointerfaces?
- Transferred action potential: http://www.deanradin.com/FOC2014/Grinberg1994.pdf
- Interhemispheric correlation: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3654091
- Subliminal communication
- Intersubject EEG coherence
- Quantum interference
- Human-assisted neural devices (HAND): http://scholarship.law.cornell.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1721&context=cilj
- Brain-to-text technology
- Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Brain-to-text technology
- Telepathic dreams
- Non-local biological interactions
- Superluminal signaling
- Mental/Biological entanglement of neural communication?
- Conscious Electromagnetic (CEMI) Field Theory
- "The key insight of theses theories is the realisation that, as well as generating chemical signals that are communicated via conventional synapses, neural firing also generates perturbations to the brain’s EM field."
- EEG stuff
- EEG authentication and identification
- Wireless EEG acquisition
- EEG coherence
- What is EEG Heterodyning?
- A Brain-to-Brain Interface for Real-Time Sharing of Sensorimotor Information
- Cerebral blood flow (CBF) variations and fine-tuning of neural synchronicity:
- Calmodulin-mediated dopamine D2 receptor autoregulation
- Frequency Following Response (FFR)
- Optical neural interfaces (ONI)
- Distant healing (DH)
- Motor and mirror neurons
- Motor behavior and psychology
- The holographic behavior of synchronized gamma-band oscillations in tubulin heterodimer is caused by ultra-weak biophotons emissions in microtubules correlated with the brain EEG response. 
Mirror neuron system
- Shared neural activations
- Functional disconnectivity in corticostriatal-limbic circuits (mirror neurons)
- Mental phenomena induced by stimulation in the limbic system
Holographic mental amplification
- Are microtubules phase-dependent dipole oscillators?
Non-thermal bioeffects of EMF radiation
- EMF and calcium efflux
- EMF radiation may alter intracellular water structure.
- Scientific evidence contradicts findings and assumptions of Canadian Safety Panel 6: microwaves act through voltage-gated calcium channel activation to induce biological impacts at non-thermal levels, supporting a paradigm shift for microwave/lower frequency electromagnetic field action.
Remote neurocomputational electrodynamics
- Neural representations
- Neural communication and computation
- Neural synchronicity
- Remote neural brain waves decoding and monitoring
Pulsed microwave exposure affect corticostriatal pathways
- Functional dysconnectivity of corticostriatal circuitry as a risk phenotype for psychosis.
- Brain stem evoked responses associated with low-intensity pulsed UHF energy.
- Microwave-induced dopamine and serotonin down-regulation
- EMR exposure increase levels of glutamate (NMDA), aspartate, glycine, taurine
- Artificial consciousness
- Brain-computer interface
- Brain-to-brain interfaces
- Dream telepathy
- Motor cognition
- Theory of mind
Brain to Brain Connectivity During Distal Psycho-informational Influence Sessions, Between Spatially and Sensory Isolated Subjects
The role of shared neural activations, mirror neurons, and morality in empathy – A critical comment
Dreams and Neuroholography:An Interdisciplinary Interpretation of Development of Homeotherm State in Evolution.
Neural Decoding of Visual Imagery During Sleep
What We Know Currently about Mirror Neurons
Mirror neuron function, psychosis, and empathy in schizophrenia.