- Etienne Kornobis
- Department of Biology
- Askja, Sturlugata 7
- 101 Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work as a graduate student in the Department of Biology at the University of Iceland (Reykjavik). I learned about OpenWetWare by googling, and I've joined to try to develop the Linux and Open softwares resources, especially for population genetics use.
- 20??, PhD, still in progress, supervised by Snæbjörn Pálsson (ICELAND)
- 2007, MS, Universités de Lille et de Montpellier (FRANCE)
- 2005, BS, Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille (FRANCE)
- Population genetics and Phylogeography
- Influence of climatic variations on species repartition and diversity
- Extrem environment survival