The script used was put in D:/Script/Elad/RowGradients_3fold.conf
- Put 100 mL of oil in TR2
- Put 150 mL of M9 in TR3
- Put the test-tube with the bacteria (MG1655), grown overnight on 4 mL of M9 + glucose 0.2% at T1 - row 1
- Put 1 mL of each sugar (3% concentration) in a test-tube in T2 rows 1-6, I diluted 0.15 mL of the sugar at 20% with 0.85 mL of M9
- Fill the tips
- Put 6 plates at P1-6
- Put one deep-well plate at S1
The order of sugars is:
Problems with the script:
- DILUTE_SERIAL doesn't distribute the medium to all wells with one swipe, but picks up 135 uL of M9 once for every column.
- It also doesn't remove a third of the liquid from the last column so there is 50% more liquid than in the other columns. The concentration there will be wrong. ignore it for all plates.
- Plate P3 (glycerol) had a grave problem with the medium distribution. Ignore the results in it.