High Stabilitiy Plasmid Development
- Gel for double digestion corroboration
- Media inoculation for plasmid extraction
This gel was made with 1% agarose, run at 120V for 45min and loaded with 2μL of dye per sample:
||2μL B0014 in pSB1AK3 DD E,X
||2μL B1007 in pSB1AK3 DD E,X
||2μL P1004 in pSB1A1 DD E,S
I inoculated bacteria carrying the following plasmids for the explained analysis:
- repC-PCR-pSB1AK3: to discern if this strain contains a false positive ligation.
- B0015 in pSB1AK3: extract the terminator B0015 for ligation with the repC-PCR if the previous ligation was a false positive. This extraction will be performed on two strains, one plated on July 27th and the other plated on August 23th.
- P1004 in pSB1A1: to extract one more time the Chloramphenicol resistance (see too).