User:Douglas S. Domingues
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Douglas S. Domingues
- Genomics and Transposable Elements Laboratory
- Departamento de Botânica, Instituto de Biociências, Universidade de São Paulo
- Rua do Matão, 277 - sala 153
- São Paulo, SP, Brazil, 05508-090
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Genomics and Transposable Elements Laboratory at Universidade de Sao Paulo. I learned about OpenWetWare from one lab colleague that told me about this site, and I've joined because I would like to contact meet other members in the scientific community.
- PhD Student in Biotchnology at Universidade de Sao Paulo since 2004
- 2003, BS in Biology, Universidade Estadual Paulista, campus de Botucatu
- Plant transposable elements
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Science Education
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164