I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Diane Bowser
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Boston Globe, and I've joined because I am doing research on the intersubjective value of collarborative networks and hive structures of knowledge. OpenWetWare is a great example of the sorts of networks I study..
- 2004, PhD (Philosophy AOC -Philosophy of Technology), Duquesne University,
- 1996, MA (Philosophy)
- 1994, BS (Psychology), BA (Philosophy)
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164