- to prepare and begin ATP/Ru rxn.
- 1.8mL DMF was added to the ATP under nitrogen. 0.0301g DCC was added to the reaction mixture and allowed to react for 3 hours.
- MeOH was added to the purified Ruthenium. Orange particles were floating in the solution, so it was filtered with a vacuum. More MeOH was added. The vacuum was turned off so that the MeOH could sit in the orange residue and filter out as much ruthenium as possible.
- Ammonium PF6 was added to the ruthenium solution until the solution's level of cloudiness was constant.
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.