User:Deborah K Fygenson
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Deborah K Fygenson
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I run the NanoBioPhysics Lab at UCSB. I learned about OpenWetWare from google searches that lead to protocol links. I've joined because I think it the best venue in which to share our protocols for making and imaging DNA nanotubes and nanotube-based devices. I truly appreciate Open Source culture and believe it will be key to promoting science around the world and keeping science honest and accessible.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164