User:David J. Fast
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- David J. Fast
- Access Business Group
- 7575 Fulton St. E.
- Ada, Michigan, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Analytical Services Lab at Access Business Group. I learned about OpenWetWare from News blurb in Biotechniques, and I've joined because Active research in pharmacologic activities of natural botanical products.
- 1989, PhD, University of Minnesota
- 1983, BS, Concordia College, Moorhead, Minnesota
- Anti-inflammatory properties of botanical materials
- Immunomodulatory activities of botanicals and probiotics
- Effects of botanical materials on cognitive function
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164