From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- Universidad de los Andes
- Bogotá, Colombia, South America
- Expected 2020, M.D. Medicine, Universidad de los Andes, Colombia.
- 2015, B.Sc, Industrial Engineering, Universidad de los Andes, Colombia.
- Liposomes as possible selective drug-delivery mechanisms. Currently working on characterizing the uptake sulfatide rich liposomes by a human derived neuroblastoma cell line. This work is being developed together with the basic medical sciences laboratory (CBMU) of the school of medicine.
- Also interested in immunology, public health and public health policy.
- Poster presentation at the sixth joint meeting of researchers Fundación Santa Fe de Bogotá – Universidad de los Andes. September 2019. Bogotá, Colombia “Captación de liposomas ricos en sulfátidos por neuroblastoma humano.” - Honorable mention in the category of basic science posters.