User:Daniel A. M. M. Silvestre
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Daniel A. M. M. Silvestre
- Sala 1349, Dept. de Patologia, Ar. Dr. Arnaldo, 455
- São Paulo, SP, Brazil.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work at the Medical Informatics Laboratory at Hospital das Clínicas da Universidade de São Paulo, the largest medical facility in Latin America. I learned about OpenWetWare from mashing up synthetic biology resources, and I've joined because my work is totally related to bionformatics/synthetic biology. I spent most of my day simulating molecular biology/population genetics experiments, mainly aimed at viral populations. So, I have large colections of protocols, experimental designs and related. By the way, I'm fluent in the omics jargon and surely can help OOW to be a better place. Right now, I'm writing down my Ph. D. thesis, so don't expect important additions so soon.
- 2009, PhD, Instituto de Física de São Carlos
- 2006, MS, Insituto de Física de São Carlos
- 2004, BS, Universidade Federal de São Carlos
- Molecular Evolution
- Formal Evolutionary Theory
- Biological Physics
- =17677100 Preservation of information in a prebiotic package model. Silvestre DA, Fontanari JF.
- =18358494 Package models and the information crisis of prebiotic evolution. Silvestre DA, Fontanari JF.
- =18694761 The information capacity of hypercycles. Silvestre DA, Fontanari JF.