- "Kitchen space"
- Max: The UCF Center For Entrepeneurship in BA1 is being converted into a makerspace- it looks like they're most responsive to social-enterprise work, so if we could find a way to approach bio stuff from that angle we could have at that space for sure.
The main-campus space wants to be oriented towards 'commercial enterprise', which according to the wikipeeds is 'an organization that applies commercial strategies to maximize improvements in human and environmental well-being'
so yeah, if we can figure out some way to do concrete good with our work then we'd have an in there too
FamiLAB's content to be a place for hobbyists and lone-wolf entrepeneurs
- Jesse: The hardest thing about bio space is the need for "wet work" equipment. If we can find a good argument for putting small incubators, fridges, sinks, ect... We would have a really good shot.
- Lake Nona: most likely where they will tell us to go
- Office of Tech Transfer
- Google Doc 
- Ryan: nitrogen fixing cereals might be a bad idea
- Justifying monoculture = Monsanto?
- Untested and unethical
- Not necessarily a bad idea
- Could be implemented in a polyculture
- Idea could be easily exploited to justify the prolongation of subsidized monopolistic monoculture