I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Christina Toms
- University of Southern Mississippi
- Hattiesburg, MS 39401
I work in the Marine Mammal lab at the University of Southern Mississippi. I learned about OpenWetWare through a posting on MARMAM, and I've joined because I am a grad student pursuing a career in research, especially marine mammals, and this will help expand my information base.
- Current, M.A./PhD program, University of Southern Mississippi
- 2004, B.A., University of Hawaii, Hilo
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here