User:Cesar M. Valdez Cordova
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Cesar M. Valdez Cordova
- ITESM (Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education)
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from A link through Syntheticbiology.org, which was brought upon a google search., and I've joined because I am currently an undergraduate student in the 2011-2015 Biotechnology program at ITESM, located in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. While i might not be sufficiently qualified to make any changes to the site (..yet!), i would very much like to keep up with the discussion of biological engineering, upcoming information in all related fields (synthetic biology being my main area of interest; as far as my current knowledge goes) and be on the lookout to cooperate for potential projects, posting some of my own findings when the time comes..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here