User:Cecelia M. Miles
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Cecelia M. Miles
- Augustana College
- Biology Department
- 2001 S Summit Ave
- Sioux Falls, SD 57197 USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2006, PhD, University of Florida
- 2000, MS, Florida Institute of Technology
- 1986, BS, Texas A&M University
- My research is focused on the trait of egg size and the developmental and evolutionary implications of shifts in per-offspring maternal investment. I am currently researching robustness of early segmentation gene expression patterns in Drosophila embryos after selection for divergent egg size.
- I also have an ongoing project to identify QTL influencing the trait of egg size in Drosophila melanogaster.
- Paper1 pmid=18500651
- Paper2 pmid=12011236