Not much chance for progress.
- 11-noon (I was interviewed by Science Careers reporter).
- noon-1 Lunch w/ John Huelsenbeck. Good perspective on having formula representation of models rather than on/off switch for parameters! Will have to implement eventually in the phylogenetics project.
- 1-1:30 Wainwrighters lunch meeting.
- 1:30-3:30 prep Monte Carlo for teaching non-majors evolution course -- case study on mimicry and levels of selection. Presenting Monday, we'll see how it goes in [User:Carl_Boettiger/Notebook/Teaching]
- 4-6 Phylogenetics discussion group (followed by CPB happy hour = more phylogenetics discussion). Working out correlated trait evolution model for suction index?