I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- CHIHFENG WANG
- University of New Mexico
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in Dr. Kevin Malloy's group at University of New Mexico. I learned about OpenWetWare from my lab-mate, and I've joined because I am studying in frequency domain thermoreflectance (FDTR). I learn some interesting phenomena in the experiments and would like to share this with friends.
- 2011- , PhD in Optical Science and Engineering, University of New Mexico, New Mexico, US
- 2004-2006, MS in Physics, National Chung Cheng University, Chiayi, Taiwan
- 2000-2004, BS in Physics, National Chung Cheng University, Chiayi, Taiwan
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164