User:Bohao Liu/Notebook/Research/2013/10/29

From OpenWetWare
< User:Bohao Liu‎ | Notebook‎ | Research‎ | 2013‎ | 10
Jump to: navigation, search
Owwnotebook icon.png Project name Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png

Ensuring everything still works

  • Ran wild type with tyrosine on the whole time in order to test imaging and also to check that tho new ConA was sticky enough.
  • OD at 0.243
  • Also the scope stage was acting funny so I fixed it using the the instructions on the desktop. (Note, need to select the right NIS file which is located in the update folder of NIS install files folder)
  • Additionally, I ran GAP1 in a step shock along side WT, just not imaging it the whole time and it also induced, so it looks like it was the cells last time that were not working

Results

  • Everything looks like it works, imaging had no issues and ConA looked great and the WT induced fine.
  • GAP1 also induced with no problems

Rhodamine Imaging

  • 10 second switch, 1.5 second imaging
  • 30 second switch, 5 second imaging
  • 60 second switch, 5 second imaging
  • 300 second switch, 30 second imaging

File Directory

  • McCleanLabShare/Bohao Liu/Aro data/2013_10_29